always assume it’s initials, with my name being first in the list.
Well, the truth of the matter is that HDIC isn’t names, it’s words:
hope, dream, inspire, create.
When I first started the company in 2012, or I should really call it more of a group than a company, I was the only one doing things. We were called Howard Productions—and it was
focused mostly on videos. In fact, if you watch some of our really old YouTube Videos, you can still see this name in the credits or the logos. The following June, I started work on The Most Amazing One Act Script to Ever Be Recorded in the History of One Act Scripts. This was a project that was attempted by my local library and involved quite a few different groups of people. When we started working on it and grouped ourselves together, I renamed the group to HDIC to highlight our key missions with the group.
- “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times”
- That’s hope right there. We always want people, ourselves included, to remember that wherever we go, whatever happens to us, there is always something on the other side. There is always something better forthcoming.
- “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.”
~Norman Vincent Peale~
- We want everyone who follows HDIC and all of our members/staff to be able to think big. Go big or go home, right? Think of the biggest thing you can think of, then go bigger! That’s what we’re trying to accomplish here.
- “My Life. The life I’m living that’s where all my inspiration comes from. Real life experiences”
- Now that we’ve gotten the dream, let’s go achieve it! Do anything you can to make it happen.Things will get rough, but that’s why we have hope.
- “Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration”
~Thomas A. Edison~
- Finally, if something doesn’t exist that you want, create it! Find whatever you can to fabricate what you need. We strive for this every day in our photography and videography.
So, the next time you hear our name, see our logo, or just think about us, now you know what we really stand for.
All images shot on either a Canon Rebel T7i or a Canon Rebel T5.
Copyright 2017 Allen Howard/HDIC Productions.